Home > Papers > Should economics have an ethical content? Second group of papers for the ethics conference
Should economics have an ethical content? Second group of papers for the ethics conference
Here are the second group of papers for the conference. Instructions the same as for the last group.
Should economics have an ethical content?
- Manuel Couret Branco: Economics for human rights
- Victoria Chick Economics and the Good Life: Keynes and Schumacher
- Angelo Fusari Economics and Society. Freedom-creativity and social justice
- Christian Kellermann, Sebastian Dullien, and Hansjörg Herr A Decent Capitalism for a Good Society
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid and Martín Puchet Anyul, Ethics and macroeconomics
- Avner Offer A Warrant for Pain: Market Liberalism c. 1970-2010
- Elena Sapir Ethics in Economics and the Geoeconomy as a Synthetic Approach